Representing Employees, Shareholders and Consumers
San Diego Employment Law Attorneys
Employees have rights and both federal and state laws exist to protect them. Yet every day, employees somewhere in California are illegally discriminated against, sexually harassed, forced to work unpaid overtime or wrongfully fired. If you believe your rights as an employee have been violated, it is important to speak to an experienced employment law attorney as soon as possible. If you live or work in the San Diego area, contact the employment lawyers at Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP. We pursue financial compensation for clients in employment law issues, including:
- Wrongful termination: We represent employees who were discharged because of a violation of an employment contract, because of illegal workplace discrimination and because they blew the whistle on wrongdoing or corruption.
- Workplace discrimination: Federal and state anti-employment discrimination laws prohibit discrimination in the work place based on an employee’s race, color, religion, age, gender, or disability.
- Disability discrimination: We regularly represent employees who were fired, denied promotion or otherwise discriminated against because of a permanent or temporary physical disability.
- Sexual harassment: Did sexual comments make your job a hostile work environment? Did your boss demand sexual favors in exchange for a promotion or even keeping your job? If so, it’s time to talk to a lawyer.
- Wage and hour law/missed meal breaks: We represent employees in class action lawsuits against employers who fail to pay overtime or pay for required meal or rest breaks as well as other wage and hour violations.
- Employment law representation for employers: We help small and mid-sized businesses develop and maintain proper employment procedures in order to avoid employment litigation. Should disputes arise, our litigators will defend you.
Securities Class Action Attorneys
We help recover money for individuals and investors who have suffered losses from securities fraud, and help hold corporate executives accountable through shareholder derivative actions. For more information, contact the securities and shareholder right attorneys at Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP.
Consumer Rights Attorneys
We represent consumers who have been victims of misrepresentation, who have been sold defective products or have otherwise dealt with unscrupulous businesses that have cheated them out of a product or a service. We also represent individuals who have been victims of antitrust and human rights abuses. Our firm is highly skilled at handling numerous other types of consumer law cases for our clients. For more information, contact Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP.
We are a full-service business law and litigation firm. We can help you from the beginning — advising you what business structure is best for your needs and the future growth of your business; we can help negotiate, prepare or review any contracts you need, and we can represent your interests in any business dispute, arbitration or litigation that may arise. For more information, contact Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP.